FUJI car cleaner, shampoo formula. Smell apple. Dust Impurities on body and Coatings car body make it shine like brandnew
For cleaning wipe the floor pour FUJI CLEANER 50 ml (1 cap) per 2 liters / barrel.
Warning -Do not eat
-Avoid contact with eyes.
-You should wear rubber gloves and rubber boots after use and handling.
-Do not dispose of hazardous materials or containers, ditches, rivers and public water sources.
Cleansing sweat, stains and dust from the hands and body without irritation.
A mixture of TEA TREE OIL inhibits bacteria do not cause disease.
Bubbles provide a silky smooth. Hand with a fresh scent.
1. packed liquid soap in a dispenser.
2. Soap hands down a little. Then rub the bubble for the effectiveness of cleaning.
3. Rinse with clean water As often as desired
1. Do not eat 2. Avoid contact with eyes 3. loser simple chemical should not be used.
4. Do not leave the product or container into the public water supply canals.
Daily Floor FUJI CLEANER to clean common surfaces stains as well and is available with sanitary ware.
Various counters, cabinets, tables and chairs, marble tiles, parquet of cement, granite, terrazzo, etc.
For everyday cleaning wipe the floor pour FUJI CLEANER 50 ml (1 cap) per 5 liters / barrel.
For stains Crichton stains on the walls, bath, washbasin.
FUJI CLEANER pour onto a sponge and scrub clean. Use a clean cloth and wipe the Ophiuchus.
Dishwashing detergent. The smell of food and wash the stains by mixing 4 teaspoon detergent with 2 liter water, wash as usual. Rinse with clean water.
1. Do not eat
2. Do not get in eyes
3. Those who are allergic to chemicals, use rubber gloves.
4. The container should be used up. Do not throw away or break down in the ditches or public water supply.
Fuji bathroom size 3.8 L for the odor that smells damp bathroom or helping bathroom. Sanitary clean sterile and fresh.
Help / Advice
1. Mix one part water and one toilet cleaner parts.
2. Pour it on the ground or the sewer smell in the toilet, bidet and wash off with water.
1. Do not eat
2. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or inhaled.
3. The user should wear rubber gloves. Rubber boots and later use or handling. Wash your hands with rubber gloves, rubber boots and water again.
4. Do not dispose of hazardous materials or containers into the canal. Public water supply.